Literature Review Tools
Make the literature review of your project, thesis or research paper easier with the tools provided by the library and keep updated with new trends.
Learn how to execute effective searches and find key literature in your field.
Practice: Exploring major abstract databases like Web of Science, Scopus and Google Scholar and giving tips on how to make the best use of the tools they provide, like article metrics, saved searches, alerts etc.
- Thursday, September 21, 2017
- 4:15pm - 5:15pm
- Group study area 3rd floor
Subject Librarian for School of Humanities and Social Sciences
Block 5, Floor 3
+7 (7172) 70-92-47
- Zotero workshops (reference management software)
- Basic use of GIS
- Popular Open Source software use with Open Access multimedia databases
- Literature Review Tools
- Open Access Scholarly Communication
- Finding & Citing data
- Primary Sources (Microforms & Open Access)
- Choosing databases & other material for your subject
- Database searching & Keywords development
- Finding & properly using Open Access materials (text, images, sound, video)