Open to Re-Image
Dedicated to Open Access Week, International Global Media and Information Literacy Week the event promises to be informative and interactive:
- Photoshop Guess
- Knowledge cafe
- Library Sci-Fi Movie
- Discovering Braille through Assistive tech
- and much more!
- Dance Your Research - Photon pair generation, multi-atom bubble nucleation, language ideologies? Do you want everyone understand what it is about? Explain and communicate your scientific research in a form of interactive dance
- Solo or In group
- Turn research into a dance
- Submit video to email@example.com
- Perform at showcase on October 26, at Library Roadshow (optional)
- Mobile Scavenger Hunt - Discover the QR codes - treasures and get to win prizes!
- Meet us at the Library Roadshow spot
- Setup your phone with the help of a librarian
- Scan the QR codes around the campus
- Answer the questions
- Get prizes
Registration is OPEN
- Cook it - Read it - Watch it - Create and eat "books" about media, literacy, Open access, or written by media personality.
- Make edible art that has something to do with books as shapes or content
- Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vote for your favorite entries
- Get prizes
Hope to see you then!
- Thursday, October 26, 2017
- 11:00am - 4:00pm