- Service is limited to students who have permission to access Study Space.
- Some software* can be used remotely. Please contact IT firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to set access.
The following specialist databases are available on fixed PCs in the Media Room (2nd floor, 5e.216):
- The Bloomberg Professional Service (Bloomberg Terminal) quickly and accurately delivers business and financial information, news, analytics, and insight around the world covering all market sectors: real-time and historical pricing, indicative and fundamental data, charts and graphs, customized analytics, company and industry news, economic data, statistics and estimates
- *Paragraph is a unique database, which brings together a number of information blocks - law, accounting, the full text of regulations and standards; and information on public institutions, public services, social sector, and service sector organizations in Kazakhstan.
The specialist software installed on fixed PCs in the Media Room (2nd floor, 5e.216):
- *Wolfram Mathematica provides a single integrated, continually expanding system that covers the breadth and depth of technical computing.
- *SPSS Statistics is a software package used for interactive, or batched, statistical analysis.
- *NVivo is a software package designed for qualitative researchers working with very rich text-based and/or multimedia information.