As part of the NU Research Day celebration, we are delighted to invite you to the annual Library Roadshow where we showcase the services and resources of the library that supports the research activities at NU.
How the library traditional arsenal introduce truly disruptive and innovative ideas?
As Bernard Baruch said “Millions saw the apple fall, but Newton was the one who asked WHY“. Simple, traditional yet the most effective approach is for a person to be curious and observant.
We will lead you through the fundamental components of research circle where you can
- Ask a librarian;
- Get a visualization of the current NU research trends through statistics and metrics;
- Learn about women scientists and their contributions;
- Increase your understanding of open access and institutional repository;
- Experience our reader devices;
- Extend scepticisme about stroke of luck; and
- Share imaginative thoughts around the world.
Pleasant atmosphere, admirable people, exciting awards, university traditions and library innovations are the features of the event.
At the end of the program, we will recognize and award the most active participants through a lottery.
Regulation for lottery participation
- Participants should get an event passport
- Complete the passport by earning all of the stamps
- Write your feedback and name on the tear-off coupon
- Drop the coupon in the designated box
- Winners will be drawn before the program ends
- Winners will be notified via email.
The event takes place in the Atrium in front of the Library. Looking forward to seeing you!
- Thursday, October 18, 2018
- 12:00pm - 2:00pm
- Main Campus
Subject Librarian for School of Engineering and Digital Sciences
Block 5, Floor 3,