Open Science Talks and Scientific Publishing Workshop
The NU Library, Bentham Science, and Diffusion Editing are delighted to invite you to the Open Science Talks and Publishing Workshop.
Open Science Talk
- History of scientific publishing
- What is Open Science?
- Bentham Science & its contents
- Advantages with an open license
Writing and Publishing Scientific Papers in High Impact Journals: Managing your Publication Process Workshop
- Improving the chances of being accepted by a preferred journal
- Editing papers to the style of a target journal
- Checking references
- Checking for any plagiarism risk
- Increasing the acceptance rates by over 70%
- Increasing citations and chances of making successful grant proposals
Target Audience: Ph.D. Students, Early Researchers, Faculty Members
Bentham Science is a science, technology, and medical (STM) publisher, providing academic researchers and industrial professionals with the latest information in diverse fields of science and technology. (Source: https://benthamscience.com/)
Diffusion Editing provides editorial services and academic training (Source: https://www.