[PHYS 395] Introduction to Patents and Patent Searching
This session is exclusively provided for the class of Dr. Thomas Oikonomou.
At the end of the session, students are expected to:
- Understand what is a patent and its role;
- Know the types of patents;
- Know the patent structure;
- Be familiar with the Kazakhstan Patent Legislation;
- Explore sources for searching patents;
- Apply search strategies and keyword building.
Related LibGuide: Introduction to Patents and Patent Searching by Madina Kairatbekkyzy
Block 5, Floor 3, Office 5E.323
+7 (7172) 70 65 79