[SoM] Basic EndNote
This workshop will introduce participants to EndNote - a tool for creating a bibliography and managing references.
You will learn how to:
- set up an EndNote account
- import citations
- use the Cite While You Write for Microsoft Word plug-in
- share project folders
- other features.
The workshop is arranged for students of Master of Pharmacology and Toxicology Program.
Related LibGuide: Citation Styles and Tools by Reference Librarians
- Tuesday, August 25, 2020
- 1:00pm - 2:30pm
- School of Medicine Library
- Event URL: https://nu-edu-kz.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_sVszQ-koT7GlRH3zwha0tQ
- Library Sessions SoM Workshops
School of Medicine Library, Floor 7, office 701/2
5/1 Kerey-Zhanibek Khandar street
+7 (7172) 70-62-73