[SSH] Information Literacy: Searching for Information
This session is organized for the WCS 150: Rhetoric and Composition class of Prof. Shane Coates.
At the end of the session, the students are expected to:
- Understand different types of information and when to use them;
- Identify where to find scientific information;
- Apply literature search strategies and keyword building;
- Manage and explore the library portal and databases and understand subject-specific databases.
- Explore various citation management tools.
Room location is at the Computer Lab, 5e.417.
Related LibGuide: Communication and Composition by April Manabat
Subject Librarian for School of Sciences and Humanities (SSH)
Block 5e, Floor 3
+7 (7172) 69 26 69