[SoM] Information Literacy: Citing and Referencing
The session is organized for the class "Social and Behavioral Sciences in Public Health" of Raushan Alibekova, MPH Year 1.
At the end of the discussion, the students are expected to:
- be responsible authors/scholars;
- learn about available citation formats and styles;
- be able to cite and reference different types of sources;
- be aware of the different and available citation tools (reference management software).
Related LibGuide: Search for Information by Reference Librarians
- Wednesday, April 5, 2023
- 10:30am - 12:00pm
- Big Comp Lab (701)
- School of Medicine Library
- Information Literacy Master / PhD Students SoM
No Geolocation available for event.
School of Medicine Library, Floor 7, office 701/2
5/1 Kerey-Zhanibek Khandar street
+7 (7172) 70-62-73