[SSH] Library Session on Term Paper Writing
This session is organized for the ECON 322 : Environmental Economics and Natural Resources Economics class of Dr. Zhanna Kapsalyamova.
At the end of the session, the students are expected to:
- Apply literature search strategies and keyword building;
- Manage and explore the library portal and databases and understand subject-specific databases on Economics;
- Identify relevant and authoritative sources;
- Conduct a simple literature review;
- Learn the basics of citing sources in APA/Chicago format; and
- Avoid plagiarism;
Room location is at the 8.302.
Related LibGuide: Economics by April Manabat
- Thursday, April 6, 2023
- 3:00pm - 4:15pm
- Main Campus
- One-shot Session SSH Undergraduate Students
No Geolocation available for event.
Subject Librarian for School of Sciences and Humanities (SSH)
Block 5e, Floor 3
+7 (7172) 69 26 69