What is Peer-Review [Beginner]
This session will help to understand what is peer-review as a form of quality assessment. Specifically we will discuss:
- the importance of using good quality information resources to complete an assignment
- how to identify the type of material found or cited
- how to define peer-review sources
- how to select peer-review sources.
Registration is required, please find the link below.
Related LibGuide: Peer-Review by Darya Zvonareva
- Tuesday, September 19, 2023
- 3:00pm - 4:00pm
- Main Campus
- Event URL will be sent via registration email.
- Library Sessions
Subject Librarian for School of Engineering and Digital Sciences
Block 5, Floor 3,