Tips and tricks about finding and using eBooks (Intermediate)
This session is designed to provide information on eBooks from finding them to technical requirements for reading them.
At the end of the session, the students will be able to:
- search for ebooks using various methods;
- locate information within an eBook;
- choose a strategy for retrieving information;
- learn how to access online resources remotely using appropriate routes and authentication.
Related LibGuide: How to Read and Download eBooks? by Darya Zvonareva
- Wednesday, September 20, 2023
- 11:00am - 12:00pm
- 5E.417 Computer Lab
- Main Campus
- Library Sessions
Subject Librarian for CPS
Block 5, Floor 3, Office #5E.324
+7(7172) 70 58 93